LiveRez’s Juston Clarkston and Sharon Clark at a recent VRMA event.
The Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA) Regional Seminars are just around the corner. Every year, these two events provide amazing opportunities to network with other managers and learn from the some of the smartest minds in the vacation rental industry. If you’re thinking about going, check out the information we provide below. It will give you a head start, so you can tackle this year’s seminars like a seasoned pro.
When and Where
2014 Eastern Seminar
April 7-8, 2014
Rosen Centre Hotel
Twitter Hashtag: #VRMAEast
Register at VRMA.com/eastern
2014 Western Seminar
April 28-29, 2014
Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Salt Lake City, Utah
Twitter Hashtag: #VRMAWest
Register at VRMA.com/western
VRMA non-members can save $100 off of their registration by entering the coupon code “LiveRez” (case sensitive) at checkout (current VRMA members already get the best rates).
Why You Should Go
1. Networking – The VRMA regional seminars provide unmatched opportunities for you to network and learn from some of the top professional managers in your region.
2. Education – Each year, VRMA puts together a stacked schedule of keynote speakers and educational sessions designed to help you take your operations to the next level.
3. Vendors – The top vendors in the industry always show up for these events. The vendor showcase is a great way for you to see all of the products and services available to help you run your business. If you are interested in vacation rental software, make sure you stop by our booth. You won’t be able to miss us.
4. SWAG – It stands for Free Stuff We All Get, and it’s all over the place at these events. Every vendor has free stuff to give away, whether it’s flash drives, mouse pads, pens or more. Make sure you leave extra room in your luggage for the cool stuff you’ll be taking home.
5. Prizes – If the first four items weren’t enough to sway your interest, maybe the chance at winning free prizes like iPads and big screen TVs will catch your attention. In addition to SWAG, most vendors will hold drawings for free prizes, which range from a few dollars in value all the way up to hundreds of dollars.
Why Other Managers Attend
Want to know why other professional managers attend VRMA conferences? Check our recent blog post where we interviewed six LiveRez partners and asked them why they choose to attend VRMA events.
If you’re planning on going, here are some tips:
1. Register Early – There is generally a discount for registering early.
2. Use Our Coupon Code – You can get an additional discount on registration by using our coupon code (refer back to the top section of this blog for more details).
3. Book Your Hotel Early – VRMA blocks off hotels rooms at a special rate for conference attendees, but these rooms tend to sell out fast. Even after they sell out, make sure you check back periodically, as some attendees reserve way more rooms than they really need and end up cancelling them as they get closer to the conference.
4. Plan Your Sessions in Advance – As it gets closer to the conference, VRMA will publish information on all of the available educational sessions. There are generally multiple sessions to choose from in each time block. So, it’s a good idea to look at the program in advance and select the ones you are most interested in attending in each block.
Learn More About LiveRez
LiveRez is the fastest growing vacation rental software provider for professional vacation rental managers. The company’s cloud-based, end-to-end platform offers fully integrated solutions for reservation management, trust accounting and online marketing, with high-ranking, high-conversion dynamic websites and an extensive affiliate marketing program. The company is a proud Gold Sponsor of the Vacation Rental Manager’s Association (VRMA).
Visit LiveRez.com to learn more:
Did you like this post?
Please consider “liking” it and sharing it on your social media channels via the buttons below. You can also follow us and get notifications of all new posts via the “Follow” button in the bottom right-hand part of the screen.